life is busy.
i just sat down and wrote out a list for the next three days of everything that needs to get done.
and i know not nearly enough of it will get checked off...
that makes me feel overwhelmed.
superwoman i am not.
friday, 5 october 2007:
in no particular order
- wash and dry cloth diapers
- bleach inside of washing machine
- wash rest of laundry
- address pampered chef party invites
- buy stamps for said invites
- talk to juana about said party
- go watch jackie in the homecoming parade
- figure out something for dinner
- clean up craft/mess room
- make picture cds for sean, shannon and steph (weird that they all start with 's')
- think of something to do for john on saturday since it is our 5 year "we got together today" anniversary (cheesy, i know.)
- make anniversary card for ben and laura
- mail said anniversary card
again, in no particular order
- clean house. especially kitchen floor
- make wedding card
- attend said wedding (reception only. elijah and i don't do catholic wedding ceremonies. especially when they're in spanish)
- bake bread for upcoming week (my new tradition...hope i can keep it going!)
- go to joann's and get material for elijah's halloween costume (which i'm going to keep a secret...but trust me...it's cute!)
- research organizational systems for craft/mess room and kitchen
- surprise john with whatever i decided to do for our 5 year "we got together today" anniversary
- mail pampered chef party invites
and once again, in no particular order
- church. obvious. i know.
- remember to take picture cd to church for sean
- finish cleaning house (since i know it won't get done on saturday)
- figure out what to get juana for her birthday
- research calendar kits for mom's christmas calendar
- work on pictures
that is a lot of stuff.
suppose i better get with it.
elijah's not going to nap forever...
hope you enjoyed the pictures yesterday...