22 December 2005

happy birthday to me?

hmm...

i'm 25 today. i'm really having a hard time wrapping my head around that...25 seems so old! quarter of a century right? sheesh.

i opened all my presents up this morning...my mum spoiled me something rotten! it's funny to me...cuz i wasn't really expecting much this year...i mean i just got married and i'm not exactly a kid anymore. ya know what i mean? i guess i just kinda figured that once i hit the 25 mark...things like tons of presents from my parents would kinda taper off. not that i'm complaining or anything...

anyways...john's taking me to the movies tonight in honor of my special day...and i get to pick the movie! so...we're going to go see chronicles of narnia. from what i've heard...i'll definitely havta take along a box of kleenex! i really wanna read the books again...just cuz i haven't read them in so long (prolly since middle school) but wouldn't ya know...since the movie came out the library can't keep them on the shelves! maybe i'll go buy the set for my own library...no late fees there! haha...

alrighty then...i guess i'm off...

only three more days til christmas...can i get a woot?

No comments: