23 October 2006

you know you're hormonal when...

gosh. i dunno what my deal is today...but i'm seriously missing my homeland. maybe it's the fact that it's supposed to be fall and yet it's still 80 degrees...or maybe it's the fact that my mom was here for two weeks and now she's gone...or maybe it's just all these stupid pregnancy hormones...i don't know. but i do know that i'm wishing for my cold, amazing state with an intensity that kinda scares me.

here's some pics of baby noah (my friend shannon's baby) that i took at my baby shower last weekend. plus a pic of the current prego belly with my too cute cake my friend cindy made for me!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and finally...some pics from my friend laura wedding three weekends ago. i was in the wedding so i didn't go too crazy with photos...but these are two of my favorites from the day...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: