26 June 2014

a day in the life - part 3

all of june, I've wondered when I should do another day in the life project.
I initially picked a date but that day slid by and I completely forgot to pick up my camera.
I set another date.
again, I forgot to pick up my camera.
now, as I stare down the end of the month and the beginning of the great-Anaya-adventure, I have no desire to post numerous captures of mounting battles between my to-pack vs to-stay piles. or to play the low-budget food photographer again.
so. as my mind is elsewhere (trip details, rail connections and hotel names), I decided to post a few photos from the entire month of June.
snippets of our life that I probably wouldn't get another chance to share.

I give you: Anaya family life - summer in Alaska edition (in date order)

a quiet evening by the fire

checking out their creek finds

my cuties goofing off before getting back into the car for a long drive home from anchorage

seven months

toes. and sophie the giraffe.

eye colour? we're still not sure...


 
 
 













believe it or not: Alaskan tomatoes

poppy

research

fresh mountain snow. yes, in june.

daddy's home!

so many snuggles

kept him occupied for a while anyway

weird to have someone share my bed again
Add caption

father's day walk

dogwood

just dandy

backyard "camp out"

leaf marshmallows anyone?

mountain bunny

mountain lake

Alaskan view

 some iphone 4s snaps. mostly canon 5d mark II.

No comments: