05 April 2007

sweet baby sleep.

ahh. a moment to myself. blissful.

i should be working on school assignments but i just needed a baby-free minute...just to be me.

non-mommy me.

browsing the internet (which has finally decided to start working again. yay! it's about time...stupid cable company)...checking out scrappy-ness...reading blogs...getting inspired...you know...the usual. anything non-school related and i'm happy. :D

just did a design personality quiz...totally and completely right on. here's what it had to say about me:

Introspective

Sensitive

Reflective

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are highly intensive, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you need in order to feel good. However it is no problem for you to be alone for extended periods of time, without becoming bored.

umm...yes. hello! me in a nutshell. so crazy.

anyways. i promised pictures. here's a couple of my recent favorites.

seriously. my current favorite pic of the little dude. isn't he the cutest? loveLoveLOVE this photo.

i took this for a school assignment. didn't really work for the assignment. but i still like the photo. (excuse john's hairy beast of a chest. it looks more beastly than normal in this pic for some reason)

1 comment:

MoldableClay said...

Love the photos Katie, obvious combination of your adorable little and your great photography skills!!
Wish you were closer so I could get you to take some for me once my little bundle arrives!
Janelle